The MV-60 combines high-precision dynamic checkweigher technology from Sartorius Intec with comprehensive S-TTS functionality and reliable Mark&Verify (M&V) technology from Laetus. The integrated weighing cell works on the principle of electromagnetic force compensation. This ensures high precision and top stability, without limiting belt speed. The built-in M&V technology is responsible for marking and controlling of serialisation, while the checkweigher handles quality assurance and ensures that the contents of the packages‘ content is complete.
- Narrowest machine on the market – ideal for tight space
- High-precision Sartorius EMK weighing cell (electromagnetic force compensation)
- User-friendly operation using one panel to control all modules and the checkweigher
- GMP-compliant design permits easy access to all machine parts
- Precision guiding of folding boxes for high quality printing, including quality inspection of
- the printed code in accordance with ISO/IEC standards
Pack Handling System MV-60